Vista l’attuale necessità di un ampliamento dell’organico, noi di Alchelabo siamo alla ricerca di un Cloud/System Architect con esperienza e con il forte desiderio di mettersi alla prova con l’innovazione tecnologica di OpenStack.
Di seguito i dettagli dell’offerta (in lingua inglese) e i requisiti richiesti.
As the Cloud/Systems Architect you will be working with product managers, project managers, engineering teams, customers and sales teams to develop cloud solutions based on the OpenStack platform. You will be considering business, technical and operational aspects of our customers’ cloud strategy. The work will span networking, cloud infrastructure (IaaS), applications (SaaS) and platforms (PaaS). You will engage in large projects, working through analysis, design and implementation with project teams to deliver viable cloud solutions to Alchelabo’s customers.
- Work with customers to understand project goals, define requirements and scope.
- Analyze gaps in existing datacenter management infrastructure.
- Create designs for OpenStack-based cloud implementations.
- Propose integration approach with existing services and applications.
- Perform capacity planning for the cloud and provide hardware recommendations.
- Work with engineering teams to validate implementation details.
- Create cloud solution blueprints and white papers.
- Oversee project execution usually carried out by remote engineering teams.
- Develop personal relationships with executives, engineering teams and customers.
- B.Sc. or higher in Computer Science (or similar).
- Excellent understanding of cloud the computing domain, key players and technologies.
- Successfully developed distributed systems and reliable, fault tolerant software.
- Solid software development experience using agile methodologies (e.g., SCRUM, Java, Python, PHP, FastCGI).
- Experience in building high-availability (HA) production-grade solutions in virtualized environments.
- Hands-on experience with Open Source frameworks (e.g., CloudFoundry, Cloudify, OpenShift, Hadoop).
- Experience with messaging solutions (e.g., ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ).
- Expert knowledge of MySQL and/or PostgreSQL in HA deployments.
- Experience working with Active Directory (AD) deployments for business critical applications.
- Practical experience with Linux/Unix system administration and troubleshooting.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills (e.g., capacity planning).
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
What We Offer
- Collaborate with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues.
- Build large scale, innovative systems for mission-critical use.
- High-energy atmosphere of a young company, competitive compensation package with strong benefits plan and stock options.
- Lots of freedom for creativity and personal growth.
Se sei interessato all’offerta scrivi a email@example.com
Rimani in contatto con tutte le news sul mondo di TruStack leggendo gli articoli del nostro blog